Terms & Conditions
Article 1 - General Provisions
By browsing this area, the user accesses BACIO, accessible via the URL: https://www.bybacio.com. Navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the website imply the acceptance of the Conditions and the Data Protection Policies adopted by the website, as indicated therein. (The authentic translation is the text in the Italian version)
These General Sales Conditions apply to the sale of products exclusively related to purchases made on the website in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05, amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree No. 70/03) by:
Registered office: Milan
VAT Number: 10677500968
Before accessing the products provided by the website, the user must read these General Sales Conditions, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
Users are encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Sales Conditions, which BACIO reserves the right to unilaterally modify without prior notice.
Article 2 - Subject
These General Sales Conditions govern the offer, transmission, and acceptance of purchase orders for products on BACIO and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by entities other than the seller present on the same website through links, banners, or other hypertext links.
Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from other entities, we suggest verifying their sales conditions.
Article 3 - Conclusion of the Contract
To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill out the electronic form and send it following the instructions provided.
The form contains a reference to the General Sales Conditions, images of each product, and its price, the available payment methods, the delivery methods for the purchased products, and the related shipping and delivery costs, as well as information about the right of withdrawal and the procedures and times for returning the purchased products.
Before concluding the contract, the user will be asked to confirm that they have read the General Sales Conditions, including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
The contract is concluded when the seller receives the completed form from the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This will happen by clicking on the "Buy" button at the end of the guided procedure.
Once the contract is concluded, the seller will take charge of the order for processing.
Article 4 - Registered Users
By completing the registration procedures, the user agrees to follow the instructions on the website and provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
Confirmation will relieve BACIO of any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform BACIO of any changes to their data communicated at any time.
If the user provides incorrect or incomplete data or if there is any dispute regarding the payments made, BACIO may choose not to activate or suspend the service until the related issues are resolved.
Upon the first request for activation of a profile by the user, BACIO will assign a username and a password. The user acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system for accessing the Services and are the only system suitable for identifying the user and attributing the acts carried out through such access, which will be binding on them.
The user agrees to keep their login information confidential and safeguard it with due care and diligence, and not to temporarily or permanently transfer it to third parties.
Article 5 - Product Availability
The availability of products refers to their actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability should be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of multiple users on the website, products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
Even after sending the order confirmation email, cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted by eliminating the unavailable product, and the user will be immediately informed via email.
If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by resolving the contract, BACIO will refund the amount paid (deducting any expenses already incurred at the time of confirmation) within 14 days from the moment in which BACIO became aware of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Article 6 - Offered Products
BACIO sells: Consulting Services
Article 7 - Payment Methods and Prices
The price of the products will be the one indicated on the website at the time of purchase unless there is an obvious error.
In case of an error, BACIO will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing them to confirm the order at the correct amount or cancel it. In any case, BACIO is not obliged to supply what was sold at the erroneously indicated lower price.
The prices on the site do not include VAT and exclude shipping costs. | prices are subject to change at any time. | changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. Just follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be modified before payment.
Payment can be made via: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro) PayPal Bank Transfer
Article 8 - Delivery
1. BACIO carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory and some foreign countries upon agreements made with the user, excluding the Vatican City state and the Republic of San Marino.
2. BACIO will only deliver to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time estimated at the time the delivery method is selected and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the depot. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Communications
1. With the exception of the cases expressly mentioned or those established by law, communications between the seller and the buyer will preferably take place via e-mail messages sent to their respective e-mail addresses, which will be considered by both contracting parties as a valid means of communication and the use of which cannot be challenged in court for the mere fact of being electronic documents.
2. Each party may change its e-mail address for the purposes referred to in this article at any time, provided that it promptly communicates it to the other party according to the forms referred to in the previous paragraph.
Article 10 - Withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of BACIO are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
Art. 11 - Data processing
Art. 12 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Article 13 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 3293053148
Art. 14 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 03/08/2023